Why to start with the daily exercise habit?
“Exercise triggers the release of chemicals in the brain—serotonin, endorphin, dopamine—that dull pain, lighten mood and relieve stress”.
What are the top exercise benefits?
- Protects from heart stroke, diabetes, stroke, cancer, depression and Parkinson diseases.
- It is proven that high intensity interval training slows aging by boosting anti-aging cells.
- Improves capacity of lungs, heart and circulation, as a result your endurance will improve.
- Reduces your stress levels.
- Releases many chemicals in your brain which makes you happier.
- Promotes positive self image and self esteem, especially outdoor activities.
- Prevents cognitive decline and degeneration of hippocampus part of our brain, which responsible for learning and memory.
- Helps in recovery from addictions such as alcohol ,drugs and food.
- Helps you to feel more relaxed and sleep better.
- Lessens pain, in particular back pains, and helps to promote a good posture.
- Boosts creativity and problem solving abilities.
- Encourages you to socialize more with like minded people and find new life-long friends.
- Helps to perform daily tasks easier, especially if you do body weight and functional training.
- Boosts your immune system and helps to fight colds and flus and other diseases.
- Finally and most importantly, you live longer, 150 minutes of weekly moderate exercise, will add on average 3.5 years to your life span.
Every workout counts